Newrisk Limited has an established record of delivering exercises to both organisations and government entities. These are available on request and can be tailored to suit clients' requirements.
To request or discuss a proposal for an exercise, please contact Newrisk Limited directly.
A sample of recent exercises include:
- Exercise Energy Attack: Reputational Risk & Incident Response (ISC)2 Security Congress EMEA, Munich, 21 October, 2015
- Ghost Attack: Air Traffic Control Cyber Security, The UK Cyber View Summit 2015, Tuesday 6th October 2015, The Shard, Central London, Dr Sally Leivesley Panellist
- Scenario Planning Group Exercise, Building a Risk Register for Catastrophic Risks: Audit Value Adding to Risk Mitigation & for Sustainable Operations Case Study, 10th Conference Audit Risk and Governance Africa, 17 September, Kigali, Republic of Rwanda , MISTI, 2015, Techniques for testing catastrophic risk mitigation • Inspiring leadership in a crisis • Can auditors value-add to corporate and government sustainability? • Audit post crisis – when is the best time?
- Participant in Black Sky Project Exercise Electric Infrastructure Protection Executive Steering Committee, July 20, 2015, U.S. Capitol Building, Washington D.C., led by Jonathon Monken, Vice President for U.S. Operations, EIS Council
For further details of previous exercises, please refer to the relevant areas of expertise which are accessible under the site menu. To request Newrisk Limited's assistance in connection with a proposed exercise, please contact Newrisk Limited directly.
The Exercise Group7
In addition to the aforementioned exercising capabilities, Newrisk Limited is one of the founder members of The Exercise Group7 which provides exercises that are intended to build confidence and capability in workforces, assist morale and protect critical infrastructure components to ensure a sustainable work environment and workforce protection. Tailored design of the scenario and exercise activities for clients supports deterrence, detection and delaying of hostile attacks.
The exercises proactively create defences from cyber and physical security attacks by hostile actors and focus on critical protection of personnel and key business and government operations, structures and reputation.
Founded by 7 people internationally renowned for responding to extreme threats to the public and critical infrastructure, CNI and business organisations and support personnel practising survival tactics across a number of contexts - including during travel to and from work, within local areas/buildings and within the office environment.
The Exercise Group7 exercises include (but not limited to):
- catastrophic risk assessment,
- red team – holistic testing physical, cyber and cultural social engineering vulnerabilities
- physical, cyber and organisational culture security audits,
- hostile reconnaissance,
- travel safety for rail, bus, plane, hotel and hostage taking
- location threat assessments,
- terrorist tactics and weapons,
- personal survival training,
- shelter inwards or outwards evacuation for tall buildings – options for survival
- crisis communications to workforce and stakeholder communications for reputation security
- cyber enabling for protection through mobile devices, building system control configurations, and
- extreme threats such as chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear attacks including ‘dirty bombs’.
For assistance or further information on services by The Exercise Group7 please contact Dr Sally Leivesley, Newrisk Limited, Sally@Newrisk.com, Mobile +44 (0) 7974916470, Direct Line +44 (0)2086603873.