The Exercise Group7
Newrisk Limited is one of the founder members of The Exercise Group7 which provides exercises that are intended to build confidence and capability in workforces, assist morale and protect critical infrastructure components to ensure a sustainable work environment and workforce protection. Tailored design of the scenario and exercise activities for clients supports deterrence, detection and delaying of hostile attacks.
The exercises proactively create defences from cyber and physical security attacks by hostile actors and focus on critical protection of personnel and key business and government operations, structures and reputation.
Founded by 7 people internationally renowned for responding to extreme threats to the public and critical infrastructure, CNI and business organisations and support personnel practising survival tactics across a number of contexts - including during travel to and from work, within local areas/buildings and within the office environment.
The Exercise Group7 exercises include (but not limited to):
- catastrophic risk assessment,
- red team – holistic testing physical, cyber and cultural social engineering vulnerabilities
- physical, cyber and organisational culture security audits,
- hostile reconnaissance,
- travel safety for rail, bus, plane, hotel and hostage taking
- location threat assessments,
- terrorist tactics and weapons,
- personal survival training,
- shelter inwards or outwards evacuation for tall buildings – options for survival
- crisis communications to workforce and stakeholder communications for reputation security
- cyber enabling for protection through mobile devices, building system control configurations, and
- extreme threats such as chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear attacks including ‘dirty bombs’.
For assistance or further information on services by The Exercise Group7 please contact Dr Sally Leivesley, Newrisk Limited, Sally@Newrisk.com, Mobile +44 (0) 7974916470, Direct Line +44 (0)2086603873.